Hold Me Tight® – Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
May 25 – 26, 2019.
Based on the book Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime Of Love by Dr. Sue Johnson. During this weekend workshop you will:
- learn about love and attachment
- begin to make sense of your own and your partner’s emotional needs
- understand how love goes wrong
- identify stuck points in your own relationship
- learn how to talk about hurts without getting stuck
- learn how to apologize and forgive
- discover ways to keep love alive in your relationship
Facilitator: Debbie Wang, Certified EFT Therapist, MSW, RSW, PhD
Registration: go to https://event-wizard.com/HMT-0519/0/register/
Fee: $450 per couple ($395 early bird fee until May 3rd)
Registration deadline: May 22, 2019
Grief’s Healing Journey
Group therapy for children ages 8 – 11
May 6 – June 17, 2019
A series of six group sessions employing art and play therapy to assist young people along grief’s journey.
4:30 – 6:00 pm Mondays from May 6th ( excluding Victoria Day holiday)
Open to all genders. Maximum 8 people per group.
Facilitator: Katie Bauer, MA Developmental Psychology, Certified Play Therapist (Qualifying) with co-facilitator.
Register by May 1, 2017 by calling 519-884-3305 OR by going to:
Suicidal Ideation and Thoughts
A seven week course offering support to those struggling with suicidal ideation and thoughts.
Starting Wednesday, May 15th for 7 weeks. 6pm – 8pm
It is our intent to provide the environment for participants to develop skills in:
- emotional regulation during times of heightened emotional stress
- emotional literacy as a way to communicate distress
- identifying strengths, skills, values and goals/dreams
- healthy relationship management skills and instilling a sense of hope for living
Program: This is a CLOSED group with a maximum of 10 participants. Registration requires a referral from your therapist, or in the event that you do not have a therapist, contact Kathy B at the Delton Glebe Counselling Centre.
Registration Deadline: May 10, 2018
Fee: $75 for all 7 weeks
Facilitator: Kathy Bazinet, Associate Therapist, DGCC
To register, call the Delton Glebe Counselling Centre at 519 – 884 – 3305
For more information:
Call the Delton Glebe Counselling Centre at 519-884-3305
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Forward payment for the event to email@example.com by Email Money Transfer