I believe that everyone is fundamentally capable of growth and change, it is within a caring and supportive environment that an individual is truly giving the chance to be themselves and to heal. Life is a challenge and finding someone to walk with you in a nonjudgmental and accepting way is essential to reach your highest potential. I would be privileged to walk alongside you as you find your voice in the mist of your struggles.
I work with a variety of modalities including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), emotionally focused therapy (EFT) and client centered therapy. As I continue my education I hope to expand my knowledge of different modalities.
Areas of Special Interest:
• Anxiety and depression
• Trauma recovery
• Emotional regulation
• Suicide prevention
• Psychoeducation/ biblotherapy
• Personal and professional growth and development
• Wilfrid Laurier University - M.A Theology – Spiritual Care and Psychotherapy (Cand.)
• Emmanuel Bible College - B.A Religious Education in Counselling
• An Integrative Approach to Crisis and Trauma Recovery Certification
• A Level 1 Sharing Hope in Crisis by the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada Rapid Response Team Certification